Adults and Couples
Are you looking for help for yourself or a loved one? We offer counselling, psychotherapy, and groups for individuals and couples dealing with challenges to their mental health and overall wellbeing.
Children and Families
Is your child struggling? Is your family life not what it could be? Our experienced counsellors provide counselling, psychotherapy, and groups for children, youth, and families. Parenting support also available.
EMDR for PTSD & Trauma
Cornerstone offers Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) as an option in the treatment of trauma, including PTSD, single-incident trauma, sexual trauma, complicated grief, and complex childhood trauma.
We make it easier to get help
- No referral necessary. Anyone can make an appointment at any time, even if you haven't been to your doctor.
- No waiting list. Appointments are often available the same week.
- Book online at your convenience. Phone calls are optional.
- Our services are often covered by private insurance. We suggest you check to be sure.
- We are a registered provider with Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB), Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program (IRS RHSP), Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG), Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC), Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Victim Quick Response Program (VQRP), Blue Cross, and Green Shield.
If you're ready to begin the process of change, please send us a message, give us a call, or click now to book an appointment online.