An opportunity to work one-on-one with a therapist to achieve goals related to personal wellbeing or mental health. Short term and long term services available on a weekly, bi-weekly basis, or as-needed basis.
Child & Youth Counselling
Designed for children ages six through 18, our child and youth counselling promotes emotional, social, behavioural and interpersonal wellbeing in the context of daily living.
Couples counselling provides couples the opportunity to address problems and conflicts they have been unable to resolve on their own with the help and support of a trained professional.
$115 - $172.50
Family counselling allows parents and their children the opportunity to work together with a therapist to address their challenges, including parenting, family conflict, and changing family dynamics.
Our therapists are trained in a variety of treatment methods. Your therapist will work with you after your initial assessment to help determine which treatment approach will be the best fit for you.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural Activation
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
We help members of our community through a variety of struggles. If the list below does not include your primary concern, feel free to contact us to find out if we can help.
- Adoption/attachment issues
- Anger management
- Abuse and neglect
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Caregiver struggles
- Childhood psychological disorders
- Chronic pain
- Communication and boundary issues
- Complex childhood trauma
- Couples problems
- Eating Disorders (i.e. Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder)
- General Anxiety Disorder
- Grief and loss
- Life transitions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Parenting problems
- Postpartum depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Social Anxiety disorder
- Specific phobias
- Weight concerns
If you're ready to begin the process of change, please send us a message, give us a call, or click now to book an appointment online.